The command is
FTP
as in
FTP MYPC
Now, for more details, or if you want to put that in batch or something
check out:
http://faq.midrange.com/data/cache/67.html

If the file looks unusable then you may want to consider using the stock
command CPYTOIMPF and put your outfile into a stream file and then FTP
that down.

While there is a traditional Verb, Adjective, Noun formatted command for
using ftp (and numerous other tcp/ip related commands like NETSTAT,
TRACEROUTE, PING, etc) I prefer to stick with the cross platform naming
convention. Especially since I use all of these from my Windows DOS
prompt (or as close as windows supports it, like tracert versus
TRACEROUTE).