Agree that the whole process is not very elegant.

How about the "Resume my pending orders" that says the order will be
available after "Mar 11, 2010 4:05:17 PM"? Well this info is absolutely
useless to me!

I am in Auckland New Zealand and the time is "Mar 12, 2010 9:050:17 AM"...
which time zone are they using? My IBM profile indicates where I am based so
my doesn't the application convert the time to my time zone?

The gathering order process also just seems to continue with no notification
of completion.