Maybe you need an index... Run STRDBG before your query and check your job's
log messages.

Regards,

Luis Rodriguez

On Tue, Mar 9, 2010 at 1:33 PM, dina ramzy <dina.ramzy@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dear All,

We have a query that suddenly starts today to take too much time when
running on AS/400. It was taking a less than 1 minute but today it took
around 3 hours!!

The files in the query have not been changed or increased too much in size.

When we run the same SQL on a Oracle database, it took a few seconds (Part
of database tables on the AS/400 is being sent daily to an equivalent ones
on oracle database).

Could you please advise me how to investigate what is the problem on the
AS/400 side...and how to enhance the performance.

Many thanks for your help,

Best regards

Dina