Re: Do I need NEW license keys everytime I upgrade my IBM OS

fixed

Here is the current machine and OS upgrade guide:

http://www-947.ibm.com/systems/support/i/planning/upgrade/osmapping.html

John Allen wrote:
Yes we do "little bear roll over" Once the upgraded machine is confirmed to be up and running fine for awhile
we then roll up the next one until we cycle through them all. You are right we are going to have the V5R1 machine roll over a few machines
(not sure how far a 270 can go as far as OS is concerned) but pretty sure
it's at least V5R3 or V5R4.