Sneha,

I'm sure that if you search the IBM System i technical sites, you can find
this information.

My company sells an email solution for the System i called WebReport/400
and we've had a number of customers who have run into this issue. We've
documented it with the following article at our customer service faq
website:

[1]http://www.kisco.com/webreport/support/wrfaq.htm#faq005

This might be helpful for you as well and it gives a better description of
how to construct your *LIST entries.

Rich Loeber - @richloeber
Kisco Information Systems
[2]http://www.kisco.com

Sneha Verma wrote:

Thanks Rich.

Is there an IBM or any Technical Documentation for the two cases you mentioned below which you can send me.

I need this for convincing the change control committee before making the changes.

Regards
Sneha