From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Scott Klement
Sent: Thursday, February 25, 2010 12:01 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: Automating file xfer with NFS

Hello,

Since you're already using Windows Networking, and then (essentially)
using Notepad as a 'copy command', I wonder why you don't just use the
OS/400 copy command to copy from the Windows Network to the home directory?

Wouldn't that be a lot simpler than setting up and administering NFS?

Or have you had problems with Windows Networking on i?