Create a separate lpar for your test environment?
Move the logical files into the same library as their physicals?
Write a routine using some retrieve file description api to remove all lf
members and add them back to the PF's in the other library?

Let's say you have LIBPROD.
Let's say you also have LIBPRODCS for custom. Just for grins let's say it
has three logicals in it. One points to a physical in LIBPROD, one points
to a physical in LIBPRODCS and one points to a physical in QGPL.
So, you've done a RSTLIB LIBPROD NEWLIB(LIBTEST). Now your goal is to
restore LIBPRODCS to LIBTESTCS. Answer me this, how would you expect all
the logicals in LIBTESTCS to know which physicals to point to - (keeping
in mind that you have those three different libraries being pointed to)?
The way it is done is that the one that pointed to the PF in it's own
library points to it's own library still, just the new library name. But
the external libraries? Can't be done automatically.