Hi Dean,

Another sort of clunky way would be to construct the variable part of the heading, pass it as a parameter to the QM query, and include it as a field and just don't print it with the detail. Then you can refer to it in the QM form heading as &field. It might perform better than doing all the copying.

*Peter Dow* /
Dow Software Services, Inc.
909 793-9050
pdow@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:pdow@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> /