Hey all,

Subsystem descriptions and all the things that go along with them
(auto and pre-start job entries, jobq entries, etc.) are tricky
things.

Long story short, but I'm working on automatically updating client
boxes with updates to our software package, and for this release, lots
of things are changing - library names, job descriptions, etc. and I'm
running into a few issues.

Some clients use pre-start jobs, some used auto-start jobs, etc. for
different parts of our software. The problem is that I have to
change the library names in any or all of these subsystem entities.
This involves CHGAJE for autostart jobs and RMVPJE and ADDPJE for
prestart jobs.

What I need is a list of these things so I can automagically determine
if any of them need changing, removing and adding during the upgrade
procedure.

I can DSPSBSD to print, but I'm fearful of doing that due to possible
differences in the report on different OS versions (I've been bit
there before).

Any other ideas?

tia,

Rick