Hi

I would like to run Remote Journaling between two AS400 for two libraries.
I used following simple guide:

To enable Remote Journaling you would do the following:

1. Define Journaling on the SOURCE system.

For Example:

a. Create a message queue to receive journal messages:
CRTMSGQ MSGQ(QGPL/LAWJRN) TEXT('Lawson journal messages')

b. Create a journal receiver in the proper journal receiver library:
CRTJRNRCV JRNRCV(JRNRCVLAW/LAW2JR0001) THRESHOLD(1000000)

c. Create a journal referencing the receiver just created:
CRTJRN JRN(LAWP1FILES/LAWP1JRN)
JRNRCV(JRNRCVLAW/LAW2JR0001)+
MSGQ(QGPL/LAWJRN) MNGRCV(*SYSTEM) DLTRCV(*NO) +
RCVSIZOPT(*RMVINTENT *MAXOPT2)

2. Create a Relational Database entry to identify the DB on the system you wish to journal to.

For Example:

ADDRDBDIRE RDB(REMOTESYS)
RMTLOCNAME('10.10.10.110' *IP)
TEXT('My Remote system')

3. Create a Remote Journal.

For Example:

ADDRMTJRN RDB(REMOTESYS) SRCJRN(LAWP1FILES/LAWP1JRN) TGTJRN(RMTJRN/LAWP1JRN) RMTRCVLIB(RMTJRN) TEXT('Remote journal for LAWP1FILES')

But during last point - creating a remote journal I get error:

CPF9155
Komunikat . . . : Cannot communicate with DDM target system. Cause . . . . . : An error occurred while attempting to access the distributed data management (DDM) target system. If the target system is an
iSeries or a System/38 server, the cause for this error is one of the following: -- Target system DDMACC network attribute could not be accessed. -- Target system DDMACC network attribute value is specified as *REJECT. -- User exit program not found on target system. -- User is not authorized to user exit program on the target system. -- Library in search list for user exit program is locked on target system. -- The Independent ASP specified in the Relational Database entry for the
DDM file is not available on the target system or the target system does not
support Independent ASPs. Recovery . . . : Do the following: -- Try the request again. -- Change the (DDMACC) value on the target system to *OBJAUT or to a qualified program name of the customer validation program using the change network attribute command (CHGNETA). -- Ensure the specified user exit program exists. -- Ensure the target user profile is authorized to the user exit program. -- Wait until the library in the search list is unlocked. Make any required changes and then try the request again. -- Ensure that the target system supports Independent ASPs and the Independent ASP specified on the DDM file is varied on and available on the target system. I changed CHGNETA DDMACC(*OBJAUT) but still get this error.