Not wishing to detract from the message that in many cases it is the programmers at fault and not IBM's, but ...

I noticed that the page for the second entry referenced was all in German - so in keeping with the discussion of a few weeks ago I enlisted Google's aid. The results indicate that most non German speakers will probably find the RPG easier to follow than the Google translation - although this does have a certain "flair".

RPG Vector, growing and shrinking array

The little brother of the Hashtable, here are the entries (data structures are preferred) sequentially placed in an array. They can also reinstellen middle, or changing the return address, then the other entries to make room, or slip by. The Vector keeps track (as opposed to the Hashtable) the length of individual messages themselves. You can (and should) turn themselves until a vector, the addresses can be obtained via the handle. For each of these vectors is then used its own heap, which is released when finalize again.

Jon Paris

www.Partner400.com
www.SystemiDeveloper.com