1 - If other devices also use these printers you might want to put them in
your DNS and use the dns name in the device description. Our network guy
likes to change IP addresses. Economy's tough and he's a consultant.

2 - Instead of SAVCFG and RSTCFG see also RTVCFGSRC. This will take
existing devices, and retrieve the source command needed to recreate them
and stick them into a CL program that you can modify for the new system. I
run a RTVCFGSRC as part of my backup so that I can recreate a device. Back
in the day, they used to disappear at times. Now it's more of someone
else's responsibility.