Automate Operators status reporting (OPS1 command) and output to Vista)

fixed

Hi Midrange.com,

Could you help me, how to Automate Operators status reporting (OPS1 command)
on AS/400 LPAR's and output to Vista. Please help me. This task is given by
my Team Lead. I need to update him at the earliest.

Regards,
Nishar