Re: Ordering PTF's on CD, tracking where they are at.

fixed

I've taken to downloading them at home via cable modem to USB and then
FTP'g to the IFS.

Here's a (dumb) question on our new E4A.... is the USB port usable for
anything?

rob@xxxxxxxxx 09/15/2009 12:37:54 PM >>>
Ok. However, I was asking that if you ordered the ptf's to come to you
electronically instead of on media, and you specified the REORDER(*NO)
if
you find that the download is much better? For example, if you order
the
latest cume, and you already have 80% of the ptf's on that cume, then it

will only download the 20% that you don't have. Which will
significantly
reduce your download time.

And I still think that 15 hours of download beats "5-9 business days"
for
USPS. Heck, in that time the hiper group would be out of date.