Terry,

I would appreciate very much any notes that you have. If you can, please
email them to me.

Vern,

The IBM program is registered so that is not the problem. And there are
no other messages before this error. Only the CALL QSYS/QSPWTRM1.

Thanks,

Marvin

------------------------------

message: 4
date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 13:18:39 -0400
from: "Winchester Terry" <terry.winchester@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
subject: RE: Problems in setup Infoprinter to transform spoolfiles to
PDFs.

Are you attempting to create a PDF in the IFS?

If so, I have successfully set this up to work and
can send you some notes that may be helpful...

Terry

------------------------------

message: 8
date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 13:02:30 -0500
from: Vern Hamberg <vhamberg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
subject: Re: Problems in setup Infoprinter to transform spoolfiles to
PDFs.

Marvin

Your issue is described in the second-level text - reason 2 - something
is not registered. There is a recovery step - this usually means
installing an option of a licensed program - try looking at previous
messages in the job log, as it says to do.

HTH
Vern