I've got a model 515 here, where i migrated two LPARs away from to
another machine. We intend to continue using the 515 for testing, so i
set on reinstalling the two LPARs with V6R1. This LPAR was previously
already running V6R1.
Now, the machine is hung with B0061308.
Here's what i did: Shut down i5/OS V6R1 on the LPAR.
Insert LIC CD, Respin F into CD drive.
Manual / D Mode IPL, using the HMC as a console.
Select Language Code 2939
Select Install LIC Option 1
Select Install LIC and Initialize the System Option 2
The console progressed through the "Initializing load source" screen,
and was hung at the "Installing LIC screen" with 100% when i received
a mail from the HMC indicating the LPAR crashed with B0061308.
After i write the part above, i turned the LPAR off and activated it
again. It IPL'd into the LIC - but asked me for the language code
before displaying the familiar interface.
I'm unsure what to do now - i'll probably opt to reinstall the LIC
again, just to be sure.