I'm not ready to move this to production. I'm trying to use a test id
(MISRML9) and a SBS called TESTSBS so I can validate this change before
moving it to QCTL. At that time I would use your below steps.

I don't remember exactly, but there was something said years ago, that
you never changed the signon screen in QCTL, only in QINTER, etc.

We have an entire library of signon screens, for company events,
holidays, etc. We have a file with dates and the names of the screens,
and each night, the file is scanned for the date and issues the chgsbsd
command in batch.

Cyndi B.
Boise, ID