On Sun, Sep 6, 2009 at 3:03 PM, Tech Guru<techguru@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Instead of worrying or debating the future of the IBM i why not take a more
proactive role?  Join one of the iManifest initiatives in Japan, the
European Union or the U.S.  One of their primary objectives is to get the
word out and get more new IBM i customers.

I dont see that helping much. I would rather have access to the
interactive subsystem source code. That way we could fix the single
thread limitation and maybe even expand the features of the 5250 data
stream.