Re: Change Management Software - Multiplatform

fixed

Hi,

If you are not in a hurry, you should keep an eye on RTCi. It could be a real contender one day...if IBM doesn't drop it:-)

Spencer

Ketzes, Larry wrote:

Hello everyone,
My company is probably needing to reexamine the software we use for
Change Management. I was wondering what some of you are using for
Multi-Platform CM. Obviously, Aldon is up there, but what others are being used and
please tell me what good or bad came with the product.

Thanks, Larry