Could anyone tell me what are the Physical files in QSPL library? They have
names like Q04079N001, Q04079N002, Q04079N003 etc. and are huge in size.
They are taking up about 8 gb of storage. Are those actual spooled files?
(There are a lot of spool files in out queues, which I need to clean up).

Another question is, will a *NONSYS backup, try to backup the QSPL library
(in which case it is not going to fit on one tape).

Thanks.