Physical Files in QSPL library

fixed

Could anyone tell me what are the Physical files in QSPL library? They have
names like Q04079N001, Q04079N002, Q04079N003 etc. and are huge in size.
They are taking up about 8 gb of storage. Are those actual spooled files?
(There are a lot of spool files in out queues, which I need to clean up).

Another question is, will a *NONSYS backup, try to backup the QSPL library
(in which case it is not going to fit on one tape).

Thanks.