Kirb,

There's QUSRSYS and RBTSYSLIB before QSYS.

Jill

-----Original Message-----
From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Kirk Goins
Sent: Thursday, August 27, 2009 2:38 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: System-supplied output file QAIZACVN not valid

Jill Gallagher wrote:

Good afternoon,

We are attempting to run the ANZOBJCVN command on a V5R4 system and received the CPFB0DE message "System-supplied output file QAIZACVN not valid". I checked the archives and saw the message listed but not for this reason. I also checked the "Getting Ready for i5/OS V6R1" and the file layout for QAIZACVN on our system matches what is in the paper. Has anyone else come across this issue and how did you resolve it?

TIA,

Jill

Jill Gallagher

United Consumer Financial Services

Sr. Systems Analyst

440-835-6612

jgallagher@xxxxxxxx<mailto:jgallagher@xxxxxxxx>

Jill, anything ahead of QSYS in the sysval QSYSLIBL?