At our COMMON Board meeting two weeks ago, we approved a special offer that
I think is pretty exciting. Many companies have been pretty hard hit by the
economy, or are watching their dollars very carefully. Education in our
field is extremely important to keep up with our skill set as individuals,
and as well for companies to outfit their employees with the required skills
to do the job. For this, we created our own "COMMON Economic Stimulus
Package", which is 50% off Directions/Focus 2009 Registration plus $200 off
2010 Annual Meeting Registration. This is a great value, and we made it to
help the i-Community with their education goals and requirements. Remember
this will be the 50th anniversary coming up in the Spring in Orlando, so
that is sure to be a great event, as well as get a good deal on Focus and/or
Directions.

http://www.common.org/conferences/2009/focus/stimulus.html

Here are the details, and just so everyone knows, I am on the COMMON Board
of Directors.

Pete

COMMON recognizes the importance of education and staying current with your
skills in today's workplace, and especially in this economy. Therefore,
COMMON is pleased to offer members of its community with a special "Economic
Stimulus Package" that allows you take advantage of both our upcoming
Directions/Focus conference event and our 2010 Annual Meeting and Exposition
- COMMON's 50th Anniversary Celebration. This unprecedented combination
offer ensures that you save substantially now, and continue to save into
2010 while maximizing your education investment.

Attend the Directions/Focus 2009 conference event at a discount of 50%
Save $200 off the registration for the 2010 Annual Meeting and Exposition
Offer is also valid if two different people from the same company attend
each conference
Register by September 14, 2009 to take advantage of this special "Economic
Stimulus Package"
Register Using the Special PDF Registration Form - Click here

For more information about the 2010 Annual Meeting and Exposition, COMMON's
50th Anniversary, visit http://www.common.org/annualmeeting.

Don't miss out on this opportunity to enhance your skills and education with
the COMMON "Economic Stimulus Package."

Pete Massiello
iTech Solutions
http://www.itechsol.com