That IBM document could hold the answer. I started by applying the PTF
SI35204 referred to in there. I'll see what effect that has, proceed from
there, and let you know.

On Mon, Aug 10, 2009 at 11:48 AM, Salter, James <JSalter@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I had the same problem after upgrading to V6R1. I had to disable

Here is the technical document:

James Salter
Systems Programmer
American Cast Iron Pipe Company
phone (205) 325-3033
fax (205) 307-3833

from: Jeff Crosby <jlcrosby@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
subject: Link not backing up

For about a week now, the nightly backup has stated "CPFA09E 00 Object
use. Object is /QIBM/UserData/Eclipse/workspace/.metadata/.helplock."

Can someone confirm for me that that link (file) exists on your system?
the only IT person, the backup runs in a restricted state at 12:01am,
and I
guarantee I am not working at that time. :)

I was wondering if that link should just be deleted.

Jeff Crosby
UniPro FoodService/Dilgard
P.O. Box 13369
Ft. Wayne, IN 46868-3369

company. Unless I say so.

_________Confidentiality Notice_______________________
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it is
confidential and is intended solely for the use of
the individual(s) or entity(ies) to whom this e-mail
is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient
or the person responsible for delivering the e-mail
to the intended recipient, be advised that you have
received this e-mail in error, and that any use,
disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing,
retention or copying of this e-mail is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in
error, please immediately return this e-mail to
the sender and delete the e-mail from your system.
Thank you.