I'm having some problem executing a shell script that uses Expect script to
do sftp by user ID and password and hope that someone here can help me with
it. When I execute the script I get the following error:
/home/palhc/sftp819.sh: /home/palhc/expectScript/expect.5.43.tar: 0403-006
Execute permission denied.

Here is what I did:
1) Installed the OpenSSH.
2) Download Expect tool from http://www.scottklement.com/expect/ and
uncompress.
3) Create a script that looks like this:
http://code.midrange.com/d585dbe59e.html
4) My CL to execute the script looks like this:
http://code.midrange.com/78ef308dcc.html

thanks