From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Colpaert, Peter
Sent: Thursday, April 30, 2009 6:40 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: RE: My Common Reno Experience

COMMON Europe is scheduled for June:

http://www.comeur.org/common/content/view/38/105/lang,en/

Too bad my employer won't fork over the euros to let me go.

(not to mention that Mrs Colpaert prefers to see me at home for some odd
reason)

Peter Colpaert
Software Engineer, Philips Consumer Luminaires

Industrieterrein Satenrozen 11, 2550 Kontich, Belgium
Tel. +32/ 3 450 74 09, Fax +32/ 3 450 74 33, Internal 1317
peter.colpaert@xxxxxxxxxxx, www.philips.com

Simply Switch to printing double-sided and printing less