OK,

If you're going to COMMON on Delta and flying through LAX. Check your
reservations to see if you're connecting to a Horizon air flight. If you
are, do the smart thing now and CHANGE YOUR FLIGHTS! .and do it now!

This afternoon's flight was supposed to go out of 51A - the marquee said it
was the gate for Reno. BUT IT'S NOT! A call to Delta also confirmed 51A.
WRONG! If you're flying/connecting to Horizon, you neeed to leave this
building, go down several flights of stairs and catch a shuttle to terminal
3. Warning, this shuttle appears to run about every 25 minutes and the
drive is NOT in any hurry. Then you get to enjoy the experiences of going
through security again. By the way, there's little to know exterior
signage for Horizon, but take the exterior escalator upstair and get your
new boarding pass because if Delta has you departing out of gate 51A or some
such crap you have a decent chance of being lost and getting to spend some
quality time in LAX!

If you think you're going to make the connecting in under and hour, you're
probably dreaming!

DR2 . spending some quality time in a smelly boarding room at LAX waiting
for the flight.