From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bradley V. Stone
Sent: Tuesday, April 14, 2009 1:39 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: Email Question

Depends on what you're using the send the mail. My MAILTOOL product
allows this, I'm sure others do too. SNDDST I doubt does.

The issue though is that the recipient can turn this off on their
end, so
it's never a sure fire way to know if they read/received the email.

Bradley V. Stone
BVSTools, Inc.
[1]www.BVSTools.com
[2]www.eRPGSDK.com

Wintermute, Sharon wrote:

Is it possible to add a read receipt on an email coming out of the 400?

We are currently at V5R4.

TIA,

Sharon Wintermute