Re: F13 through F24 in a DOS telnet session

fixed

The DSPVTMAP/CHGVTMAP commands can be used to view/change which key sequences are mapped to which 5250 function keys.

Mine shows F13 = *ESCEXCL (escape !) which on most keyboards is Esc followed by Shift-1.

rob@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Is it possible to use F13 through F24 in a plain telnet session from DOS? Very temporary use and I don't want to load i Access (OR ANY OTHER 5250 EMULATOR) and I was wondering if there was a way to hit F13 through F24 from that client. Error reset would be nice also.