Also something to consider.

With different size disks in the same ASP, the system will try to
balance the % used. Which means that the larger drives will be
written to (and thus read from) more often than the smaller ones.

This can lead to performance issues.

If for example, your current disks average about 20-30% busy and to
are replacing half of them with disks that are twice the size, you
might find yourself hurt as the larger disks exceed the 40% busy
guideline IBM recommends.

I've seen a system with mismatched disk sizes have two larger disks
running at 100% busy and the other 8 smaller ones at 5%. It was dog
slow!

IBM does provide a way to rebalance (STRASPBAL) the disk according to
usage instead of capacity, but depending on how much you add/delete
you may have to run it periodically.

Have fun!
Charles