Jeff,

I don't have a problem with taking a DB2 table, exporting it to a .csv file,
then importing it into a mySQL table, and getting it to the website. It
doesn't have to get there via FTP either, it just needs to get there.

I could be wrong, but I still think you should import that *csv file into
the MySQL tables at the website, not your copy then transmit the table to
replace the website copy. I don't know what the concurrency issues with
that would be, but it just strikes me as asking for trouble.

And you may want to do the MySQL import into a temporary table, then use
joins to update or insert records into the live database. The website can
stay active 24/7 and never have a point in time it can't serve up the data
to a user.

Doug