Hello,

Infor Global Solutions has developed a successor product for IBM APD/400.

It is called WRKAPD and works directly with the existing APD/400 database in QUSRSYS and the APD interfaces.

WRKAPD allows administration of all important APD data, such as data sets, installations, tasks, menus, authorization lists and user groups.

So this enables an easy switch from APD/400 to WRKAPD, without data conversion.

This means, APD applications can be run under OS/400 V6R1 without reprogramming of the menu interface.

Under OS/400 V5Rx, you may operate APD/400 and WRKAPD in parallel.

WRKAPD is developed for Infor ERP MAS90 system (formerly IBM MAS90), that uses APD/400 as menu system itself.

WRKAPD can be used as menu system for all other APD/400 applications.

Interested parties may contact me for more details.

Best regards

Juergen Behrens

MAS90 Development

Infor Global Solutions Deutschland AG

Germaniastr. 18-20

D 12099 Berlin

Germany

Tel. +49 (0) 30 / 76 79 23 29

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Jürgen Behrens | Infor MAS90 Development | Infor | Tel: +49 (0)30 767923-29 | Fax:+49 (0)30 767923-99 | juergen.behrens@xxxxxxxxx

Postanschrift: Infor Global Solutions Deutschland AG, Standort Berlin | Germaniastr. 18-20 | D-12099 Berlin

Vorstand: Wolfgang Kobek, Jochen Kasper | Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Ken Walters | Sitz der Gesellschaft: Friedrichsthal/Saar | Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Saarbrücken HRB 16104