Ok. Thanks Scott. I was hoping of it able to do something like below:

/$Shipment
<Shipment>

/$ShipTo
<ShipTo>
. . .
</ShipTo>
/$EndOf-ShipTo

/$OptionalShipFrom
<ShipFrom>
. . .
</ShipFrom>
/$EndOf-OptionalShipFrom

<Note>
Shipment Note: /%ShipmentNote%/
</Note>

</Shipment>
/$EndOf-Shipment

If I do wrtSection('Shipment ShipTo'), it will generate
<Shipment>

<ShipTo>
. . .
</ShipTo>

<Note>
Shipment Note: /%ShipmentNote%/
</Note>

</Shipment>

Wishful thinking.....

"Scott Klement" <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Hi Lim,

I'm pretty sure that section names need to be left-justified. You
have
yours indented some, and I don't think that'll work -- CGIDEV2 will
not
consider it a section name in that case.

However, if you left-justify yours, then it will indeed work the way
you
describe -- only <Shipment>

Please be aware, however, that you can write more than one section at
time. For example:
wrtsection('shipment shipto optionalshipfrom')

That writes 3 sections in one call to wrtsection.

Lim Hock-Chai wrote:
So... If my template looks like below:

/$Shipment
<Shipment>

/$ShipTo
<ShipTo>
. . .
</ShipTo>

/$OptionalShipFrom
<ShipFrom>
. . .
</ShipFrom>

<Note>
Shipment Note: /%ShipmentNote%/
</Note>

</Shipment>

And I do wrtSection('Shipment'), it will only generate below in the
buffer
<Shipment>

It will not generate
<Shipment>