From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Rich Loeber
Sent: Thursday, February 12, 2009 2:44 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: SNDDST - error with a diff. email address

Don,

I have seen this happen using our WebReport/400 software when the
SMTP
server cannot resolve your internal addresses because of conflicts
resolving the domain address. It is almost always fixed by making
changes
to your host name table entries (option #12 on the CFGTCP menu). Do
you
have your domain defined in the host name table? Does that point to
your
in-house mail server?

Rich Loeber
Kisco Information Systems
http://www.kisco.com

Don Cavaiani wrote:

No - I can send exact email to 2 or more other OUTSIDE email addresses,
but to the one I NEED to send it to, nothing happens?