Get to list of reports via WRKSPLF or WRKSPLF & some user name or WRKSPLF F4
other mixture
then F21 & make sure you are at INTERMEDIATE setting for report list

In this example, I am moving a bunch of reports that user KURT created
from printer LAWPRTLP
to printer SHANGRILA

on that bottom line I can also include SAVE(*YES) OUTPTY(9) whatever
so long as each action is continuous, no spaces, with at least one space
between actions

To get the keywords like OUTQ etc. you have to look inside a sparticular
entry, that you might change one at a time

Device or Total
Cur
Opt File User Queue User Data Sts Pages Page
Copy
QPJOBLOG KURT QEZJOBLOG KGS1 RDY
1 1
2 INV100 KURT LAWPRTLP INV100 HLD
1 1
2 INV100 KURT LAWPRTLP INV100 HLD
2 1
2 SFC100 KURT LAWPRTLP SFC100 HLD
6 1
2 INV100 KURT LAWPRTLP INV100 HLD
1 1
2 INV100 KURT LAWPRTLP INV100 HLD
2 1
2 BOM500 KURT LAWPRTLP BOM500 HLD
1 1
2 SFC100 KURT LAWPRTLP SFC100 HLD
2 1
2 INV100 KURT LAWPRTLP INV100 HLD
2 1

More...
Parameters for options 1, 2, 3 or
command
===> OUTQ(SHANGRILA)

F3=Exit F10=View 4 F11=View 2 F12=Cancel F22=Printers F24=More
keys

On Thu, 12 Feb 2009 15:35:00 -0500, Pat Barber wrote
I can't remember how to do this to save me.

I have a large number of entries that I want to select and
move to another outq. I don't want to move all, just certain
ones.

I seem to recall being able to put an entry on each spool file
and then doing something on the command line of the screen
and pressing enter.