This is on the same machine right?

Double check his SQL. Try the statement again

It sounds as if he missed the where when he copied & pasted.

Are you still getting the same results?

Charles

On Tue, Feb 10, 2009 at 10:44 AM, Alan Shore <AlanShore@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thanks for your reply Charles, but the SQL statement he ran was the one
that I had used. He copied and pasted it into his STRSQL session. Hence our
quandary.

Alan Shore
Programmer/Analyst, Distribution
E:AShore@xxxxxxxxxxx
P:(631) 200-5019
C:(631) 880-8640
"If you're going through Hell, keep going" - Winston Churchill