RE: backup question

fixed

We have a big 3576 tape drive attached to multiple systems via fiber and
the IBM 2109-F16 SAN switch. You do not need to even vary the device off
as you go from one lpar to the next. Now, we're doing it all outside of
BRMS and took us awhile to figure out how to use library commands (will
not configure to sequential) without BRMS. Consultant began every 3rd
sentence with "well, with brms we would..." We do use separate tapes for
each lpar though.