On Thu, Nov 13, 2008 at 4:21 PM, Bill Meecham
<BMeecham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Sorry, I'm being pulled 10 different ways this morning and this one is new to me.
Yes email addresses.
These are employee and sales people email addresses and you're right, it's Active Directory. What they had been doing was capturing new and changed email addresses, creating a LDAP string and importing it to the Active Directory. Now they're saying that since they changed to exchange 2007, the import function will no longer work. The goal then is to find a replacement method.

The reason for this is that there is no longer a RUS (Recipient Update
Service) in a native Exchange 2007 environment.

You can workaround that easily though with a simple power shell
script, the details are here:

So, in other words, your current way of doing things should continue
to work. But in order to give you a full answer, i'd need to know how
exactly you're doing things right now, and what kind of AD objects
you're creating exactly...