Exeption Join "SYSTABLES" with itself on "file name" and "library"
adding TEST in one of them.

Charles Wilt escribió:
with tbl as (select atlib, atfile,
length(rtrim(atlib)) - 4) as matchLib
from dspfd
where atlib like '%FTEST'
select atlib, atfile
from dspfd A left exception join tbl B
on A.atlib = b.matchLib and A.atfile = B.atfile

This gives you files from <PREFIX>F that don't exist in <PREFIX>FTEST.

Do you want files in <PREFIX>FTEST that don't exist in <PREFIX>F?