Bill,

This is most easily done by either stopping Mirroring first and/or
stopping RAID first when you are doing a small machine, as you have a
limited number of disk slots available.

Label all drives with external labels
Write serial numbers down on each drive and location on paper.
Stop Raid or mirroring.

Remove a drive from the ASP in DST
Power down and physically remove that drive, and place a new drive
in it's place.
Power up to DST and add that new drive to the ASP
Now, remove another drive from the ASP
Power down and physically remove that drive and insert a new drive.
Power up to DST and copy Drive 1 to the new drive that you just
inserted.
Power down, remove Drive 1, and move the copied drive in step above
into Drive 1, and place another new drive into the open slot.
Power up to DST, remove as many drives as you can from the ASP
Power down, physically remove those drives from the unit, and
replace with new ones
Continue with last 2 steps until all the new drives have replaced
the old drives

Start your mirroring or Raid5
Run STRASPBAL

Just don't fall asleep from too much Turkey :)

Pete

Pete Massiello
iTech Solutions
http://www.itechsol.com