Hi Charles,

To change the name of the resulting spool file, use the SPLFNAME(xyz) parameter. IIRC, the TOFILE has to exist, but SPLFNAME does not. Don't know if that'll help the USRDTA problem. Are there any other overrides to QPQXPRTF in effect?

*Peter Dow* /
Dow Software Services, Inc.
909 793-9050
pdow@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:pdow@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> /

Charles Wilt wrote:
Yes, MYQUERY is a printer file.

I need to add the USRDTA info, however I'd also like the resulting
spool file to have a better name than QPQXPRTF. Thus, the override to
MYQUERY.

In addition, the MYQUERY printer file is defined as 198 columns, 88 rows.

When use the override as posted, the resulting spool file does indeed
have a name of MYQUERY and is indeed 88x198. However, the USRDTA on
the spool file is blank.

And yes, I'm sure &locNbr is not blank at the time the override is
performed. It's passed into the query, so I would get any data if it
was.

Charles