You didn't say if you were using ILE.
But if you set the debug key word to *ALL, and select the listing view (F15 in debug will allow you to select it), then you will see the copybook code.

Marvin
------------------------------

message: 3
date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 11:49:36 -0700
from: "Bob Bledsoe" <bledsoe.bob@xxxxxxxxx>
subject: debug with copybooks

I am trying to debug a program that contains copybooks with subroutines. No
matter what I try I can't step into the routines that are in the copybooks.
I know it can be done, but I just can't find the secret. Could someone
please tell me how it's done?

Thanks,

Bob B

------------------------------

message: 4
date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 14:53:29 -0400
from: <lgoodbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
subject: Eclipse files not saved - for the archives

My BRMS daily (non-restricted) save for *LINK (IFS) objects notes two
files are not saved:

/QIBM/UserData/Eclipse/workspace/.metadata/.plugins/org.eclipse.tomcat/c
atalina.2008-09-28.log

/QIBM/UserData/Eclipse/workspace/.metadata/.applicationlock

I found this techtarget article to find IFS locks:
http://search400.techtarget.com/tip/0,289483,sid3_gci1097045,00.html#

Ran the command: call qp0fptos parm(*lstobjref
'/QIBM/UserData/Eclipse/workspace/.metadata/.applicationlock' *format2)

Yields:

Catalina log: 620856/QIBMHELP/QJVACMDSRV

Dot applicationlock: 620856/QIBMHELP/QJVACMDSRV

Another candidate for exit processing during our daily saves.

Endtcpsvr server(*ibmhelp) took about a minute to release the lock.

The weekly restricted state BRMS backup saves all IFS objects.

Loyd Goodbar

Business Systems

BorgWarner Shared Services

662-473-5713

------------------------------

message: 5
date: Wed, 01 Oct 2008 14:27:46 -0500
from: Gerald <gmagnuson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
subject: Re: call rpgle stored procedure from PHP (php server in
windows)

Thanks Lukas,
as Scott pointed out, we could use the db2_ functions...
except.....

I need to figure out how to "simply" get the db2_ extensions bound to
our php platform.
I've downloaded the PECL object, but am not sure what to do next.

I am looking at php.net, but I'm standing on the ground floor, and this
looks like penthouse type stuff to me.