Re: CWBSY0002 Password for user XXXX is not correct?

fixed

Evan Harris wrote:
Hi Konrad

I can't really check right now but under your client access properties
settings or in the connection properties there is an option for the
connection to ask for a password when needed or to prompt every time - are
you sure you don't have the odd one here and there accidentally set up to
prompt every time ?

I can't speak for Konrad, but we're on V5R2 and my PC exhibits the same problem. I -think- it started happening when I converted my PC from W2K to XP, but I don't remember for sure.

I've printed out the registry page mentioned in the other post and will check it.

Bill