Re: COBOL is back!!!

fixed

Mike Cunningham wrote:
There will be no programming languages in the year 10,000. Humans
will all have nano-devices implanted into their heads and just think
what the want the computer to do and it will do it.

We don' need no steeenkeeeng nano-devices.

We've had a technology for years, in which all we have to do is "think what we want, the computer to do and it will do it."

It's called PL/I.

And on another note, computers don't DO anything. They're just digital real estate. PROGRAMS do things.