David Gibbs wrote:
I find having multiple monitors absolutely invaluable ...
especially when working on multi-tier applications.

I've had a hunch that there was a high correlation between multi-tier application development and multiple monitors. Not just that, but there also seems to be a high correlation between multi-tier application development and complex IDE's like Eclipse and Visual Studio.

Nathan.