RE: Way to get STRSQL SELECT to run in batch?

fixed

I forgot to mention that for short SQL statements the custom command,
EXCSQLSTM, that uses the STRQMQRY trick would be all you need. I forget
what it is but there's a limit to the length of the statement it can
handle. So far, I haven't had any problems with statement length in the
inline source method and I've done some pretty long SELECTs.

Reggie