Re: DSPFD SQL instructions

fixed

David,

Bob Cozzi had an utility called RTVSQLSRC, Google it around and you cand find the source code (and the download).

Regards,

Luis Rodriguez

IBM Certified Systems Expert
eServer i5 iSeries Technical Solutions

--- On Tue, 7/29/08, midrange-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxx <midrange-l->
message: 1
date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 15:14:26 +0200
from: David FOXWELL <>
subject: DSPFD SQL instructions

Hi,

Option 5 in PDM objects on an SQL view show me the
instructions needed to regenerate the view.

I should be able to retrieve these instructions with DSPFD
into an *OUTFILE. If this is possible, what is the
parameter setting for TYPE on the DSPFD command?

Thanks.