Nathan Wrote :

I suppose your real point is that one is backed by IBM, and more likely to gain wider acceptance, while the other is backed by Aaron Bartell.
If that's your point, I see it, but personally side more with the Aaron for several reasons. First, I'd rather run native code. Second, I'd rather develop in RPG. Third, I relate better with small companies.

Fourth : Aaron plays a mean air guitar. I think I saw it on IMHO. I first saw it without any sound. I thought it must have been Hendrix ( Hey, Joe )!