From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Reger, Bill
Sent: 24 July 2008 16:14
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: RE: WRKDBF's "F7=Select Record" function

Thanks for the comments Jonathon. A couple of comments:

You -can- retrieve the previous Key Positioning values assuming you're at
release V10.03.00 or higher. After pressing "F4=Position", press
"F9=Previous Keys".

The latest release V11 has a User Configuration facility where you can,
among other things, define your own Scan Limit (which will now default to
5000 by the way).

As to your comment about the screen leaving when you key in a bad filename
... yeah. I hate that. Who wrote this thing anyway??? (Think I'll go
ponder on this one ...)

Bill