From: Sannan Solberg [mailto:ssolberg@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, July 21, 2008 9:38 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Document Integrator product/Seacrest Business Systems

For years, we have been using a product called Document Integrator from
Seacrest Business Systems and recently found out they have discontinued
their AS/400 product. Essentially the product is a "word processor"
type product we integrated into our ERP system to allow easier editing
of text entry.

The sad thing is we didn't find this out until it was too late... we
upgraded our iSeries the other day and this product needs a new bomb
code and we can't get hold of anyone. We also received no notice of
this product no longer being supported so we are in quite a bind.

I'm looking for 2 things:

If anyone is still using this product out there, do you have any new
contacts or did you receive a permanent bomb code at some point? We are
trying to track them down but not having luck.

If anyone is familiar with a similar type of product, we are looking for
recommendations into replacing it with another product.

Thanks in advance.