Re: ibm earnings report

fixed

Jon Paris wrote:
First of all I don't agree with Nathan's "incompetence"
remark ...

Jon,

Something weird must have happened. The quote you referred to was from someone else. Not me. And it pertained to the debate about the IBM i database, which I have NOT contributed to.

It baffles me that two different threads were crossed. And I got credit for remarks I didn't make.

Nathan.